Friday, June 22, 2007

Haven't been on in a while.

Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I've been working on a sweater for my nephew. He just turned 17. I'm making it out of a slub yarn in a dusty green color. It's a ribbed sweater, so it will fit. The yarn is light, so he will be able to wear it. He's kind of like me, hot all of the time, so he needs something light that he can wear when the weather gets cooler (30 degrees is cool down here). LOL
I've just about got the back made. I kind of wish I had started this on my 930, but I'm making it with US 4 knitting needles. The smallest size I've ever made a sweater on. I've almost given up on it a few times, but told myself that I could get one sweater made with these tiny needles.
I'll post pictures as I have the pieces made.

No comments: