Saturday, May 26, 2007

Welcome to My Man Knitter blog page.

In the days and months to come I will be sharing pictures of my hand knitting, crocheting and machine knitting. I am a Hurricane Rita Survivor and am currently living in a FEMA camper in Lake Charles. I am originally from Cameron, Louisiana. I have been crocheting since I was 6 and hand knitting since I was 12. I started machine knitting about 6 years ago and fell in love with the machines if not the fabric, LOL I do love gadgets. Every one is welcome to comment, but I will moderate the posts. I am currently on interferon and nupagen which have left me unable to work for at least the next year. I have plenty of time to knit though. I also decided that since I am sitting at home I would attend classes part time at the Art Institute Online. I look forward to meeting all of my knitting pals from the yahoo groups on here and hope that you enyjoy my thoughts.
Allen Duhon

No comments: